Monday 3 January 2011

2010, christmas and not being able to sleep at night

So here i am writing a blog at 1:12 in the morning all because i can't sleep. So here what has being happening to me i was put on the emergency list in sept because i am now to ill to transplant so i have been trying to make myself stronger by exercising my arms and walking up and down the hall. I have also been on the local radio, on midlands today and am going to be in the sentinel publizing organ donation if it gets just one person to sign the donor register then that has got to be a positive. My crimbo was lovely i gave mum dad and holly loads of pressies and we has a great time watching the royal family and benidorm specials. thats about it for now might hopefully next time i blog i will be transplanted heres hoping !!!

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog- hoping that you are doing OK ? Sounds like you have been really busy between getting stronger and donor publising - good on you. Just wanted to let you know we are thinking of you and keeping everything crossed that you get those new lungs very soon. Take care, hang in there, keep smiling. Lots of love Lynne (Breathtakers) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya lynne thank u for leaving me a message hope u and kiri and your family are ok. I am ok thanks just keep fighting on all the best love katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Katy

    I found a organ donor leaflet in a new years tidy out, and promptly filled it in online. It took less than 5 minutes.

    When I was typing the blog post I'd thought about the people who one day I could save, but until I read your story in the Sentinel did it become real.

    All the best to you Katy, I hope you get the lungs you deserve and I hope you've prompted more people to do the same.

    http://mytunstall.co.uk/forum/11/01/just-joined-27-registered-nhs-organ-donors-and-it-only-took-5-minutes-on-internet-exerci

    http://www.organdontation.nhs.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katy,

    I have just read your story on the Breathtakers website and wanted to see how your doing??. My name is Colin (30yrs) and I too have OB and have had it since I was 9 months. I just wanted to say keep going and we are all routing for you... I am the regional contact for the Midlands for Breathtakers and would love to hear from you.. Take Care, Colin x

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed