Tuesday 18 January 2011

Going in to the Dougie Mac Tommorow

So tomorrow I am going into the Douglas Macmillan hospice for ketamin burst to help with my pain relief they are amazingly lovely in their the nurses do everything you want and more.. They look after you so well the place is like a hotel..  They even have a chief because would you believe the food that you have at the hospital is manky and comes from wales. The sad thing is I don't feel very well and don't want to go I just hate not sleeping in my own bed. They are also going to monitor my sleeping because I am not sleeping very well at all..
I am doing really well with my fundraising L emailed stoke today to ask if they could do a bucket collection at the next home match.. She is also going to go round local shops to ask if we can have some prizes for our raffle.. So thanks loads L you are totally amazing.. I aint even craving choccy or crisps I have done really well..

2 comments:

  1. keep being the amazing and positive wonderful young lady you are.x x x i've really enjoyed reading your blog x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy. I hate not sleeping in my own bed too, the best thing about escaping from hospital is being able to get a good nights sleep in my own bed!! Hope it goes well at the hospice.
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed