Tuesday 25 January 2011

Waiting to go home

So dads reading his book, whist I mess about on my macbook I've had a terrible morning this morning I haven't been swallowing my salver during the night so this morning I had piles of slime coming up and a mini nosebleed to boot... It was horrible.. I was choking and spluttering everywhere.. I now can't stop yawning.. and my nose s blocked too.. Its been a gross morning so far! So now we are just waiting on a letter for my gp to say what they have done here and how I have been once that all finalized I can go home which I can't wait for.. It feel like forever even though it only been a couple of days and I did get some day release saturday and sunday but it just feel so long since we played on the playstation or chilled and watched a film! So I am having a KFC for lunch when we get out of here no more oatcakes I've had them ever day of being in here... I did yesterday though give them to my dad because I felt sick.. So anyway just waiting on this letter then we can escape.. No I don't mean escape being the drs and nurses have been amazingly lovely to us.. So thats its for now k x

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed