Saturday 8 January 2011

Stoke you rock my world

So I listened to stoke today with my dad they played cardiff, they drew 1-1 but stoke were all over them the 2nd half Fuller played great what can i say i am his number one fan lol... Tuncay played well too he was the one who scored.. I love Stoke City! And I have my dad to thank for getting me involved in football if 12 and a half months ago he hadnt got me listening to it I don't know where I would be today it just give me something fun to focus on.. Instead of all the scary shit!

Things you didn't know about me!

I'm very stroppy and like my own way

I don't like to let too many people get too close it give them chance to let you down

I love my friends and if you are my friend I will back you to the hills

I adore my lil sister she is my best friend

Stoke City is my religion

My family is everything to me

I love tinkerbell and have a tink tattoo

Well thats it for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed