Friday 28 January 2011

fundraising and some stuff thats been happening!

So today I've had two very kind donations one of £80 and one of £20 these people that keep donating to such a wonderful cause are truly amazing.. they are really thoughtful..
So no cravings still not bothered about chocolate or crisps to be honest.. By now thought I would of been but I have still got my marmite on toast for when I am hungry.. lol.. and my shortbread biscuits they are yummy mums even said she thinks I'm losing abit of weight which is fantastic.. So I think I might keep it up after the month is up..
It feels like argument-central again here at the moment holly had left the front door open so instead of saying am sorry i didn't do it on purpose it turns into a mega row! Which is not good I don't need it on top of everything else I have to deal with.. I am mayor worried about going to see the transplant team in march I just wish my transplant would come and again it hasn't and if I go to see them in march I am just worried that even though I have done all my walking and arm exercises that they are going to take me off the list.. I mean I have forced myself to be so much stronger than what I was when I last saw them but I just feel that it won't be enough..
Anyhoo if any one could be kind enough like these wonderful stokies to donate to LLTGL then heres my link www.justgiving.com/KatySavage thanks so much in advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed