Thursday 20 January 2011

Today is gonna be the day!

So I have been really tired and sicky today I havent actually been sick thank goodness just felt sick today. Mum, dad and holls have just left so am all on my lonsome lol.. Me and dad watched lost and I fell asleep so I missed parts of that. Then mum came at 3 and we watched one tree hill and I fell asleep to that too lol. They have started me on a small dose of ketamin because last time I was on it it effected my breathing.. The nurses are soo kind, they made sure I had what I liked for lunch and for tea.. (I didnt like what they had on the menu so the cheif made me something different.) I had oatcake for dinner and beef sandwich for tea lol... I have only been in a day and a  bit but I am already missing the burnie babies.. They are my baby girls ans I miss em like mad .. Its hard not having cuddles with them when I wake up and not having delilah following me to bed when dad takes me when I am at home..
Still not craving choccy or crisps at all really thought I would of done with me liking them sooo muchly but no am absolutly fine I need some more sponsors so please people sponsor me on www.justgiving.com/KatySavage it would mean so much to me and all the hard workers at LLTGL because they are the real superstars here.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed