Thursday 6 January 2011

Thought I'd better blog

So Tish my dougie mac nurse has been today I have to go back into the Dougie mac for pain relief it takes 3-5 days the dougie mac is lovely but i hate being in away from my family its hard and holly hates me in there awell. Her teacher has been upsetting her she thinks he doesn't like her and has moved all her mates away from her. He wasn't there when I was there so I don't know him but I just don't like it when people upset holly she has enough to deal with. She really didn't want to go to school today which is not good.
Me and my dad are playing on Fallout New Vegas at the mo its really good we keep getting stuck and killed though. keeps me smiling anyway which is good life is so hard on the transplant list and not just for mr my family too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed