Saturday 22 January 2011

Stoke update and a sicky night

So last night was the most horrendous night I couldn't sleep I was sick.. Everything had to be changed I sicked up all my painkillers and my medicines it was just plain horrible.. The nurses were fantastic at sorting me out though they changed the bed sheets, they changed my top and changed the pillow cases.. Yes it was everywhere.. My macbook screen is ruined I have emailed somewhere in burton-on-trent for repairs because it blotchy and has scratches going it the screen on the inside.. There are marks all over the screen too its just such a mess grh lol.. I know its my own fault for being sick but bloody hell not on my macbook..
Stoke didn't play very well today we lost 2-0 Tunny was playing, so was Etherington, so was Delap, Collins, Huth, Jones, Wilkinson, Shawcross, Begovic in goal , Whitehead and Wilson.. Subs Carew came on for Tuncay Shawcross got sent off and Faye came on for Collins.. Shawcross got a straight red card he was the last man and he took down the attacker in the box giving away a penalty which they scored bringing it up to 2-0 to Fulham booo... Fuller was a sub but he never came on and Tony Pulis did a speech to th press after the match saying all good things come to an end but we will have to wait and see.. That he had been a great server to the club.. So it looks like he might me going.. It will be a sad day at Stoke when Fuller leaves..Hopefully they play better next weekend which is the FA cup they play Wolves... At molinue.. Which is the Wolves home ground so we are away.. Come on you mighty potters you can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed