Friday 11 June 2010

eventful day!

Today I watched the opening ceremony to the world cup and the 1st match, South Africa v Mexico.
Then mum came in and we went to meet the local MP, she was a lovely lady. She said that she would like to help about getting more people to sign the organ doner register. She said that we could either do it anonymously or she could say who I am and what I am going through because to get a transplant my life would change dramatically I would have my life back. I could walk my dogs hell I could walk around without getting so breathless I can't breath or having to use my wheelchair for support. So that was a very positive meeting!
I am now watching France V Uruguay.
England v USA tomorrow com'on England!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed