Friday 21 January 2011

Last night ahh! Sleep all day lol

So last night I didn't get that much sleep was sick in the middle of the night so I have had to have a needle in my leg for sickness meds to go through halaperodole is what its called (i cant spell it anyway.) I've alao had my ketamin needle changed to my other arm because it was sore. being sick was horrible had this awful taste in my mouth all day. I hate being sick.. I have been asleep for most of the day after my terrible nights kip.. Dad watched two episodes of lost without me.. booooo lol.. I didn't even say goodbye to him when he went home to sort the dogs and holly out because I was fast asleep... Me and mum have watched Miami ink today its been really good especially the lady who was getting the vampire tattoo from chris garver he is such a talent well they all are on that show ami is my dads favorite .. but I don't have one I just think they are all mega talented! Everyones been so lovely today they cooked me oatcakes again for lunch and I had a beef sandwich for tea again.. so kind..
It looks like my favorite player Ricardo Fuller might be leaving stoke to go to Sunderland .. they are also after Tuncay .. please ricky don't go! We love you! He has traveled with stoke to london for the next match so it aint gone through yet .. But on the oatcake fanzine it says it just a matter of time he been offered 3m to sign to sunderland and has gone for a medical.. according to someone on the oatcake..  But  just been looking at google news updates and they say Stoke are now denying that they have made a deal with sunderland so fingers crossed that he isn't going..  you have to support your club that is the only thing that stays constant players and mangers come and go the club stays the same..  My oatcake name is littlekaty21 so look out for my posts..lol
I miss my dogs like mad so tommorow and sun I am allowed to go home for a couple of hours gonna see my lovely friend and her baby can't wait really looking forward to seeing them on sun!!
will post again soon k x
Update - its 12 thirty in the morning and ive just been suck all over my macbook keyboard all over me and all over my bed.. Its gross I don't know whats making me feel this sick but sure all hell wish it would stop!

1 comment:

  1. Being sick is horrible, poor you! I hope you're feeling better soon. Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed