Sunday 22 November 2009

what a lovely sunday!!

Today i've had a brill day went to see twilight new moon at the pictures and Stoke won!! Enjoyed watching them on the telly!! Can't wait go see them again, We loved Ricardo's fantastic goal and Andy Wilkinson / Liam Lawrence played well!! I had a lovely birthday pressie through, that mums mates lovely husband sorted who works at stoke so thanks C, I got a signed Ricardo Fuller pic :D and it said happy birthday katy (spelt right n everythin).. was a lovely and really made last weekend!!
Got to finish my xmas shopping I am so behind this year its really bad I'm normally finished by now,
Been feeling a bit crap recently still havent quite got my steriods back down (transplant team don't like them too high) been using my niv quite a bit more in the day which I don't like doing, its just the time of year thou really.. on a happier note I am nearly finished my animal care course and have started another one to keep my brain active this new one is from ICS and it is pet obedience its all about dogs and dog physiology looks very interesting,  hopefully I can get it down pretty quick i only have 6 months bad times ahh!!
Got a swine flu vax jab on friday, then bloods a week on thursday good job I don't mind needles :P lol.. saints are snoring at the mo how lovely and about to watch I'm a celeb can't be bad now can it..

1 comment:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed