Monday 9 November 2009

A very tired birthday post !

Today has been a lovely birthday.. had some laughs with my mates Racheal jackson heres your tag to make you famous :P and jess made me a lovely cake!!
So anyway got up at 7:30 to this morning so i am very very tired now... I've had a chippy birthday dinner.. woop woop you can't beat fish and chips and smirnoff on your birthday for lunch. Breakfast was a hot toddi  haha well one day a year won't hurt I sound like nana off the royal family hehe..
Finally got to open my pressies at 4:30 when holls got in from school.. I've had some money, some lovely clothes a bottle of vodka and a bottle of gin(from mum n dad no less hehe I said these can be my new medies :P) A stoke hat and scarf, some lovely jewelry, Stoke tickets to see them against Wigan.. a bottle of jack daniels 2 bottles of baileys a saint bernard calender.. and some other lovely bits.. These are just so I can remember later on what I had..
Had an email today from my local team on my blood test my vitamin d is very low so i have to have an 8 week course of tablets to get it back up to the normal range..
Then later nicky the transplant co-ordinator rang me.. I thought is this finally it lol.. just a routine call to see how I am but very nice of her to ring.. What a birthday it could of been though new lungs to boot.. still a great day thou.. dad even opened the johhnie walker blue label it was a beaut we werent going to open it until i was home from being transplanted but I brought it for his birthday over 2 years ago now so we thought my 20th was a good time to give it a sip.. :D
Saw the transplant awareness adverts in the adverts for results show of the X-factor last night heres hoping that it encourages the people who do want to save someone elses life after their death to sign up.. www.uktransplant.org.uk/ukt/default.jsp anyone can do so by clicking here..

So that was my birthday ooh and not that i am a alchi transplant patient or out lol just a little bit of something I like every once in a blue moon can't do me any harm hehe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katy

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm curious as how you found it? I'm feeling much better now just a we wabble this morning!!

    Happy Belated Birthday! There is nothing wrong with a wee drink every week as long as you don't over do it!! V x

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed