Tuesday 8 September 2009

Some good some bad and some bulls*it to boot..

Some parts of the last couple of weeks have been great...
Holls has been of with me for the summer holiday and we have had a south park summer she loves it..
a couple of days ago I got to go and see Ricky hatton and Frank Bruno at the vicky hall (our local theater) they were really funny I had a great night out with my dad.. and had a pint of magners.. hate sitting in the wheel chair and coughing after nearly everytime I laugh but you can't have everything hehe..
My dad did his drive in the aston martin DB9 that I got him for fathers day he absolutly loved its.. he got up to 95 miles a hour and took over 4 other cars on the track.. It was really cold and my mum nearly ran into someones back with my wheelchair.. But it was a great day out.. :D
I still havent has the results back for my bone denisty scan yet so don't know what is going to go on with that so just have to wait and see..
Have to go to hospital for an over night NIV CPAP or BiPAP to see if it gives me more energy in the day amougst other things and then if it does I have to bring it home swear done the dog will chew the mask.. lol
I had a delilah wake up call yesterday she jumped on my bed to get me up.. almost killed me lol.. then had lots of bernard kisses I think she thought I needed a wash lol the dogs are going though a stage of scratching at my door if I am not up and it closed because they want me up.. I'm so sure most dogs are cleverer than people.. defiantly more caring and understanding than some..
I am starting to bruise up a lot more recently.. a little knock and I get a lovely bruise lol.. I have even got one on my tattoo where delilah knocked onto me.. I didn't think they are ment to show up on tattoos but there you go..
Holls is back to school 2m will miss having her here with me to talk laugh and shout with.. shes a little angle or monster depending on what mood she is in but she is the kindest person I know
So thats me for now..



No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed