Sunday 20 September 2009

just thoughts and things

My week has been up and down I have and am using now my NIV machine it has given me quite a bit more energy.. I have been shopping with my dad he bought me a stoke top C'ON the Potters :D i have manged to wash and dry my hair.. every other day and get dressed my next aim is to get to the top of the drive with my dogs and hopefully no sod that Iul get a few steps walking them.. i will god damn it :P hehe
I only had one night in hospital, I had a room so not to catch any nasties, they had me booked in 2 nights but because I was good with it they took the pressures up then showed me how to do it because they wanted me to do it a little bit more once i got used to it and showed me all how to use it, then sent me home :D I got to see some of the nurses who looked after me when i really wasn't very well.. they were really nice
Its been abit like argue-ment central at home atm.. its getting me down, I try to just get on with most things and be thankful for what i have got n look forward to when I am 'normal' but when its like walking on eggs shells at home its hard and u do end up thinkin sod this am bloody sick of it.. It just makes it harder than it needs to be..
Any way the burnies are wonderful keep me sane..

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed