Monday 3 August 2009

Monday... here goes

Last week started my 1st bit of Internet xmas shopping.. got holly a bit of something, mums birthday present (two of them so far) an xmas present for dad and an anniversary present for mum and dad.. Bit of a silly cow me, Christmas shopping this early in the year but with everything else going on and not knowing whats going to happen transplant wise its nice to have something to look forward too.. So had an email this morning to say that my stuff has been dispatched.. that'll be fun over the next couple of days me breathless and the grumpy delivery man wanting me to hurry up lol.. At least Hollys in to help..
Had pulmonary rehab this afternoon.. trying to stop myself from going to sleep now.. it nakeres me.. lol at least am getting out and doing something and no can say i aint trying.. They did a talk guess what it was partly about bloody smoking.. if i hear one more talk on smoking I swear I'm going to hit someone..
So now am chilling with saint bernard snuggles and a baileys coffee bar new lungs..and being normal there is nothing nicer
So thats me done for today..

1 comment:

  1. u are not at all a bit of a silly cow in fact u r not 1 AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed