Sunday 2 August 2009

What the hell am I doing












  • O.k this is really strange.. Here goes .. I'm a 19 yr old stroppy teenager.. short arse 4'11 woop-woop with fantastic parents, a lovely little sis, 2 saint bernards (my baby girls) have recently lost my german shep belle who was 13 and a half who I had since 6.. one day we will cross the rainbow brigde togther baby... I have a tinkerbell tattoo am a mad raving oasis fan and had the luck to go and see them at heaton park .. even if it was in my shitty wheelchair (I swear way too much sorry.. but if I'm gonna do this then I've go to be who I am not a nicer or better version).. I am also waiting for a double lung transplant.. have been for the past two years and a bit... Thought I might document my life on the list so I can look back on it and think... oh my god I was horrible.. haha..
  • So my life on the list is up and down.. transplant team are lovely(harefield hospital) being short makes it harder to get a transplant.. Hopefully this ex-vivo stuff might make things a bit easier and if the do go down with the cutting down thing so fingers crossed... Luckily for me I don't need oxygen woop woop go my crappy lungs.. I have OB its a rare lung dease that a caught when I was a baby.. recently went to harefield for 6 months check up told them all the things I am doing now got an electric scooter that goes up to 25miles an hour :D only to take my dogs a walk with my dad though so its never been up to that with me ... also doing an animal care home learning course.. would be a dream to work work the RSPCA or dogs trust.. even though I am now going to pluminary rehab (long story) when I went the see the thorsaic sergon in feb she said I was not fit enough I had, had a cold for going on three weeks (I swear drs don't listen at times) .. haha moaning again I hate doing that so am sorry..
  • Anyway my lung function was still down abit grhh now an FEV1 0.65 over FCV 1.17
  • part from feeling a bit shit am doing good, just take each day as it comes.. so thats me at the mo,
  • best to anyone who reads katy x

2 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed