Friday 24 May 2013

what ive had done now

so last night i spoke to my piercer about what i wanted done and he said they should be no probs but he would have to check (im assuming for ear space as ive got quite a few ear piercings) so i woke up at 5 this morning all happy and excited my dad asked me what i was having done and he got everything ready, didnt feel like anything to eat so naughtily didnt have much..then nan and derek came and we were on our way.. it was raining when i got out of the car and into my wheelchair.. we wheeled as quick as we could to hedonism and everyone was extremely friendly like always then kyle checked over my ears said we were good to go, so me and dad made our way to the piercing room which had some awful screaming music on it that i knew my dad couldn't stand.. so kyle was going to do my punch at 8mm but i told him id prefer a 6mm so he was fine with that so it was agreed.. so he did the usual setting up putting gloves on asking me where i wanted my punch.. he then did thr rook which actually this time really hurt and kyle even said it was a hard one to get through.. then came the punch which actually hurt much less than the rook he punched at 4mm and stretched upto 6mm 

And also ive pre-booked two tattoos to have in 2 weeks time so i will write up about those when i have them done 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed