Wednesday 10 February 2010

feeling sick...

not been able to watch so many lovefilm films recently been feeling to sicky and tired my sickness tablets have not been working as well as they were.. they were the best thing ever but now I was sick alot yesturday and a tiny bit today.. got the lovely dougie mac nurse coming tomorrow so she should be able to come up with something.. Got to feel better holls is making cakes today... Crufts tickets have come today don't know how we will go but we will it was the suprise xmas pressie I sorted out before I caught swine flu... We have got harefield 1st on the 3rd of march, mum caneled the 1st one because I was so unwell and we didn't think I could make it.. will blog again soon K

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed